You agree not to:
- Transmit viruses, malware, any other malicious or destructive code, or other prohibited items. Prohibited items include: any routine, device, or other undisclosed feature (e.g. so-called time bomb, virus, software lock, drop dead device, malicious logic, worm, Trojan horse, or trap, back door or software routine) that is either (1) designed to delete, disable, deactivate, interfere with, or otherwise harm any software, program, data, device, system, or service; or (2) intended to provide unauthorized access or produce unauthorized modifications.
- Distribute content that harms or interferes with the operation of any MJM Advisory or third-party networks, servers, or other infrastructure.
- Use any robot, spider, data scraping or extraction tool, or similar mechanism in the Services.
- Use the website for phishing scams.
- Access or use portions of the website that MJM Advisory has not authorized You to access or use.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, attempt to gain unauthorized access to, or attempt to discover the underlying source code or structure of, MJM Advisory work product, and the technology and software used to provide them, and all intellectual property and proprietary rights therein.
- Damage, destroy, disrupt, disable, impair, interfere with or otherwise impede or harm in any manner the Site.
- Remove, delete, alter or obscure any trademarks, specifications, documentation, warranties or disclaimers, or any copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from the Site.
Reservation of Rights and Ownership
MJM Advisory reserves all rights not expressly granted to you herein. MJM Advisory is the owner of all right, title, interest, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Site. Your use of the Site does not grant to you any rights to trademarks or service marks of MJM Advisory. You further agree that all MJM Advisory’s ideas, know-how, techniques, and any enhancements and modifications made to the Site are owned by MJM Advisory.
You understand and agree that use of the Site and connection to the Internet is inherently insecure and that connection to the Internet provides opportunity for unauthorized access by a third party to MJM Advisory’s or your computer systems (including, but not limited to, the Site), networks and any and all information stored therein. INFORMATION TRANSMITTED AND RECEIVED THROUGH THE INTERNET CANNOT BE EXPECTED TO REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL, AND MJM ADVISORY DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE PRIVACY, SECURITY, AUTHENTICITY AND NON-CORRUPTION OF ANY INFORMATION SO TRANSMITTED, OR STORED IN ANY SYSTEM CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET. MJM ADVISORY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES WHATSOEVER OF CUSTOMER’S CONNECTION TO OR USE OF THE INTERNET.