MJM Advisory and Educational Services, LLC (MJM) was started to assist healthcare organizations with the financial, operational, administrative and compliance challenges in the market today.
Michael McLafferty is the CEO and Founder with over 30 years of experience in the healthcare field. Michael has serviced major healthcare systems, clinically integrated networks (CIN), Accountable Care Organizations (ACO), major physician organizations, ambulatory surgery centers, healthcare joint ventures and for-profit health care organizations. Michael has led projects focused on merger/acquisition, cash flow improvement, and regulatory compliance. Michael has also provided interim management services that include CEO, CFO and COO roles.
Michael sees his role as sharing his healthcare business experiences to continue the success of your organization. Michael views himself as a coach and mentor to your staff.
Michael has extensive relationships within the health care field and is often requested as a speaker before professional organizations.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Fellow of the American College of Healthcare Executives (FACHE)
- Fellow of the American College of Medical Practice Executives (FACMPE)
- Fellow of the Healthcare Financial Management Association (FHFMA)
- Rutgers University: Executive MBA
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Medical Group Management Association